We have a Mac mini 2018 which share the content of a Raid NAS and after like 6-7 days the read/write speed of the connected user drop down, what would be a good way to investigate what is the problem ?
Here's some details about the setup :
- Mac mini server, using built-in sharing services
- 6 mac and 2 pc are connected to it (mac are connected via AFP)
- Everything pass throught a WTR1900AC router, generic configurations, nothing special there
- The write/read speed is 90/105 MB/s normally, but drop as low as 3/5 MB/s
- As soon as we restart the router and server everything come back
- When I check the "statistics" tab in macOS Server, everything is fine, processor run at 15%, RAM at 6go/16go, memory load at 20%, and network trafic vary between 1MB/s to 40MB/s, with an average at 5MB/s