- I want to expose Wordpress REST API only to the public (for a headless CMS), and close down everything else (security risk)
- I want to be able to access a Wordpress installation from anywhere (home, office, laptop when traveling)
- I don't want anyone else to access this Wordpress installation at all. The only public endpoint should be
- Create a VPC and host Wordpress on EC2 or some other AWS service
- Expose the
/wp-json/REST API using API gateway
- Deny access to the rest of the Wordpress installation for everyone but my own IP
- My IP is not the same at home, office or when traveling.
- My IP is dynamic.
- How can I make sure I can access the /wp-admin/ from anywhere in the world with the right credentials
- SSH tunnel
How can I solve this?