I have this curl error when run a webservice (centos 6):
- Initializing NSS with certpath: sql:/etc/pki/nssdb
- CAfile: /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt CApath: none
- Peer's certificate issuer is not recognized: 'CN=GeoTrust SSL CA - G3,O=GeoTrust Inc.,C=US'
- NSS error -8179
I've downloaded GeoTrust SSL CA - G3,O=GeoTrust from here:
and installed it (Centos 6 server)
- yum install ca-certificates
- update-ca-trust force-enable
- cp GeoTrust_DV_SSL_CA-G3.crt /etc/pki/ca-trust/source/anchors/
- update-ca-trust extract
But when executing curl I still have the same error.
What I can be doing wrong ?