Using domain admin credentials, I'm unable to authenticate into my PDC's CertSrv application:
I'm caught in a 401 loop.
I've tried this proposed solution:
- Open IIS Manager
- Expand the Default Web Site website and highlight the CertSrv application
- Open Authentication and highlight the Windows Authentication method
- Click Providers ... on the right
- Raise NTLM to the first place so that the negotiation is under NTLM
- Issue an IISRESET at an elevated command prompt
But that doesn't work. I still get a 401.
setspn -q http/server2 returns "No such SPN found," as does
setspn -q http/server2.domain.local.
What can I do to get into my CertSrv application?