We have set up a new infrastructure and all our Laptops/PCs have a the same error: When trying to open a website from a local webserver, it takes between 10 and 30 seconds. During this time it does not even start to load the site.
- Lenovo T Series Notebooks (might be relevant since Lenovo has its own security software)
- Windows 10
- All notebooks are administered via Microsoft Azure AD with standard settings
Things we've tried so far
- It doesn't matter if the server gets called via 127.0.0.1 or localhost.
- It also does not matter which port it is.
- We have deactivated Antivirus, Firewall and Smartscreen. No success.
- It occurs with every website content and webserver (we have tried Apache, Node apps and others). Even with a simple line of code.
- Ping on localhost and 127.0.0.1 is successful with < 1ms
- etc/hosts file has no entries
- Netstat is showing the following. For instance, if we are using the standard port 80, it has several entries:
- 127.0.0.1:80 - 0.0.0.0:0 - Listening
- 127.0.0.1:80 - 127.0.0.1:50503 - Established
- 127.0.0.1:50503 - 127.0.0.1:80 - Established
- Looks like a loop. Is there something wrong?
What we suspect
- It might be routing issue
- It might be a security issue (we deactivated a lot of things as described above, but there might be something else?)
Ideas and and any help is appreciated. Thank you very much.