- Recently upgraded database and web servers from Server 2008R2 => 2016 OS
- Recently upgraded database instances from SQL Server 2008R2 => 2016
- Recently upgraded the ODBC driver to ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server
- Using DSN's. Unsure about other config's (don't have full access to server settings atm)
The problem: One example: Vbscript is calling a stored procedure with a simple delete from a Clasp page written in vbscript. The delete happens, but it catches this error:
- Desc: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Executing SQL directly; no cursor
- Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers
- SQL State: 01000
- Native Error: 16954
I've been unable to find much information about what this means "Executing SQL directly; no cursor"
Anyone drop me a breadcrumb?