I cloned a PC and it turned out to be a different model so many of the drivers need to be reinstalled without internet access. Currently trying to get the Ethernet Controller device driver installed. My system info:
- Model: Dell OptiPlex 7060
- Type: x64
- Processor: Intel Core i7-8700
- BaseBoard Manufacturer: Dell Inc
Searching Dell's "Drivers & Downloads" page I'm presented with two options when I search for "ethernet":
- Aquantia 5G Network Addin Card Windows x64 Driver
- Intel I2xx/825xx Gigabit Ethernet Network Controller Driver
How can I determine which of these (if either) I need?
I am new-ish to the Windows operating system. Thank you for any advice.