I have a problem which as only recently started post no changes.
SCCM clients are no longer picking up deployed applications. Please note this occured suddenly and i have tried the following steps;
- restarted the SCCM SQL Instance
- Restarted the SCCM server
- Checked the MPMSI log which i reporting
Call to HttpSendRequestSync succeeded for port 80 with status code 200, text: OK CMPControlManager::PublishInDNS: DnsReplaceRecordsInSet() failed with status 9005.
- checked server side for the ccm logs
- checked client side for the execmgr.log & AppIntentEval.log
I still cant deduct a reason for this behavior. All was working as expected and post a large amount of SCCM client builds (96) newly imaged clients simply do not pick up the deployed software despite registering within SCCM.
Can someone please advise?