- Running HAProxy behind GCP HTTPS Load Balancer.
- All backends are healthy (in GCP LB and HAProxy).
- I am able to reach HAProxy stats page over H2.
- But when I go to reach a server proxied by HAProxy, GCP returns 502: statusDetails: "backend_response_corrupted"
- HAProxy http log shows 200 OK, and the correct data size.
- Curl the backend URL from outside GCP returns the correct data.
- HAProxy HTTP Keep Alive 620s (long as Google recommends)
Any ideas on why GCP load balancer returns 502 corrupted data?