I'm using Windows 10 PC connect via Ethernet cable. I also connect my WiFi pine apple nano into my PC, and configure :
- Ethernet sharing to share internet connection through : PineApple
- PineApple, update IPv4 to use
WiFi Pineapple Portal
I was able to :
- connect to the WiFi, and get an IP Address,
- successfully load the bullentins board from Hak5.
- successfully bradcast my Open SSID
- successfully broadcast my Open SSID (LR wifi)
- see the connected client in the Clients list, but I have no idea to see the traffic that the client visit.
I was able to connect, get an IP, but can also browse.
How do I see the traffic of target device in WiFi Pineapple Portal ? Do I need to download other module like ethercap ?