Bought the Microserver with the issues described hoping I could make it work based on a few cases I researched upfront where OP got it solved by replacing CMOS battery or otherwise resetting CMOS/NVRAM.
Unfortunately, in my case it didn't help. iLO works fine and displays no issues in Health Check etc. but the system doesn't react to a power button, and neither to a "virtual" power-on from iLO.
Things I tried so far:
- replace CMOS battery
- switch on without a CMOS battery
- reset CMOS with S6 DIP switch
- load backup ROM with S1,S5,S6 DIP switches
- re-seat all cables and connectors
- verify PSU fan starts by shorting the "on" cables
Is there any hope still for my server or is it a goner?