At heart I am a Creative Technologist. I love the crossover space between the creative arts and technology especially if what I'm doing enables Creative Play for others.
My background includes
- a PhD in sound analysis/synthesis (C/C++, Matlab);
- post doctorate work creating wearable sensors for playing music (electronics hardware design);
- a London Science Museum 'Virtual Drum' exhibit (C++ multithreaded)
- board game design then translated to iPad (Objective-C)
- project manager at a digital agency
- CTO of a small SaaS tech startup with institutional investors
- reviewer and mentor of sustainable e-textiles projects (funded by EU initiative WEARsustain)
I also have some coding experience in random order in Linux bash, Coffeescript, Z80 assembler, Godot...
Famous QuestionAug 3, 2013
Notable QuestionOct 2, 2012
QuorumMay 24, 2012
Citizen PatrolMay 9, 2016
ScholarMay 22, 2012