Guys, I'm often disappointed with the questions I see here:
- Please check the official documentation first, because 3rd party tutorials often aren't accurate enough (albeit "might work").
- Please always check the error log when something doesn't work for you.
- Google Search is typically very helpful.
- Neuroscience has proven there's no learning without errors and correcting errors yourself the hard way. =)
- Try to make your questions challenging not boring.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
255 profile views
Last seen Sep 15 '17 at 10:04