Accomplished Software & Systems Engineer/Developer with over eighteen years experience in solutions design and engineering in information technology. Skilled in DevOps practices, adaptable, technologically sophisticated, always learning and focused on providing the functional analysis, scopes of work, and solution design, to develop the best scalable solutions.
Proven leader with a Masters in Software Engineering & Database Technologies and a Bachelors in Information Technology able to seamlessly coordinate efforts among stakeholders, developers, operations, and users.
Areas of Expertise:
- Microservice Architecture & Design
- DevOps Practices & Technologies: Git, Docker, Jenkins, Nagios, Logstash, Artifactory, & Ansible
- Release Management and Documentation (as code) including Continuous Integration/Deployment via Jenkins pipelines & Markdown
- Test Driven Development: Automated Unit, Integration, and Functional Testing
- Container Orchestration: Kubernetes, AWS Elastic Container Service, Docker Swarm
- Database technologies: Relational and Object-Based Database Management Systems (MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.)
- Programming Frameworks: HapiJS, Express, Kohana, CodeIgniter, Angular
- Cloud platforms: Amazon Web Services, Service-Now, Helion/OpenStack
Member for 9 years, 9 months
104 profile views
Last seen Sep 19 at 13:49