Domain names junkie.
Wasn't IT supposed to be smart enough to manage itself?
Some answers of mine that I am specially happy with:
- Is “Domain Owner Changed” not a reason for certificate revocation?
- Are DNS queries encrypted?
- SSH access gateway for many servers
- How to associate DNS requests with the requests to web server hosting that domain name?
- Traceroute not returning result whereas ssh is working fine
- DNSSEC resolution when NS records are not accompanied by A records
- How are bare generic top level domains handled by client systems?
- DNSSEC Zone Signing Key (ZSK)
- Relation between “Registrar Registration Expiration Date” and the actual expiry
- dns: difference between ANY and A query for changed DNS record?
- Discrepancy in NS information between dig and whois
- Is it valid for a domain to have whois but no NS or A record?
Member for 1 year, 11 months
699 profile views
Last seen 15 hours ago