With 8+ years of experience, I have served organisations of different size and domain full time and remotely. My hobby includes talking with dumb computers in their languages to make them work as per my needs.
I am a Full Stack Developer with sound knowledge of devops & different architecture pattern. Have designed and developed scalable application primarily on Node JS with microservice architecture by leveraging the power of serverless framework, AWS Lambda, API Gateway and other AWS/Azure services.
Apart from my technical skills I work closely with stakeholder and puts active contribution on identifying the business problems and suggest the solution using best of technology.
Here are the key points of my career so far:
- Anticipates technical issues at the product level and makes architectural and design decisions to avoid them.
- A record of creating sweeping improvements in stability, performance, and scalability across major company-critical systems
- Provides technical advice and weighs in on technical decisions that impact other teams or the company at large. Researches and proposes new technologies.
- Consistently able to reduce the complexity of projects, services, and processes in order to get more done with less work
- Constantly shipping high value improvements to core products.
- Scopes and stages work into well-defined milestones to avoid a monolithic deliverable.
- Team multiplier. Mastery over technical leadership responsibilities, such as breaking down a product requirement into actionable tasks and garnering alignment among immediate team members.
- Company multiplier. Ability to effectively mentor fellow engineers in both soft and technical skills. Able to coordinate and drive alignment between multiple product engineering teams to deliver large scale technical impact