- IT Engineering of Computer systems and networks by 2005.
- Master of Computer networks by 2008.
- +10 years experience in Linux servers administration, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- ISP Technical Manager for +6 years. I mostly work with the following services/devices: Web, DNS, Proxy, Email, DB, Billing, AAA, Users access, Firewall (iptables), Routers (mostly Linux-based), and Switches.
- +6 years experience in C programming (Linux environment). This accumulates to +70 KLOC. Developed multiple highly-available time-critical core services.
- I do some coding/scripting in several languages: Bash, Perl, PHP, C++, and Java.
- Don't mind to look at source code to discover how things work especially when no or bad documentation is available :)
Member for 8 years, 2 months
1,480 profile views
Last seen 1 hour ago